|File type:||Misc Files|
|Operating Systems:||Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 32-bit/ 64-bit|
|Recommended:||Download .FTIL File Fixer|
- You fail to play the game of .FTIL extension.
- You cannot read and edit the documents of this extension.
- You fail to view page layout files of .FTIL file extension.
- You cannot play audio and video files of .FTIL file extension.
- You are not able to run the executable file of .FTIL extension.
- You cannot open the file attached to the emails from your relatives and friends.
- You are not able to open the file after it's extracted from compressed or zipped files..
File extension is very important and useful for both Windows and users. By simply looking at the file extension, we can know what type of information is saved in and what program to apply to open this file. So does the Windows. According to .FTIL file extension, the Operating System will know exactly what program the file you are trying to open is associated with. If Windows can't open .FTIL file, it means it can not find the associated programs. There are many reasons that cause this problem:
- The correct program is not installed.
- The associated program to open the file is out-dated.
- The registry entry of the file association is corrupted.
- The file extension has not been associated with the correct program.
- The file is corrupted by malware